When's my doctors appointment?
#MyBigGoal
To get my piano class done and do whatever I want for the rest of the day.
#Today'sImportantTalk
COVID 19'S IGNORANCE
So today's topic for the series is about the medical workers who are risking their lives to help us. I mean they're throwing away their lives away just so that the world goes around. Today I'm not complaining about the health workers but am talking about how much risk we can put them in. For a start, doctors and nurses are people too, right? They also deserve to be kept safe and happy yet they are out there sitting with people who could definitely be sick. Soon enough, they could get sick themselves and there will be no doctor to test people and the virus will spread because untested individuals are moving around town. Knowing this, why would you let the people who risk their lives, coronavirus or not, outside? Don't get me wrong, I get that we need them out there but how far can we go with their safety? I'm stumped about this one. If you have any ideas leave me a comment I read all of them
#MyAdvice
TODAY's TOPIC: memories
When I say "memories" what comes to mind? if you are like me you would say the hippocampus [the part of the brain that controls memory] but for my school that word means stuff like vision boards and home movies. That is why I have been given the assignment of creating a vision board that sums up all the things I did in quarantine. So if your school is like mine you probably got this assignment too. Here are a few tips and tricks.
- Get lots of pictures of you engaging in different activities
- Do some calligraphy
- It doesn't have to be neat, but it does have to be clear and visible
- Keep it simple don't overdo anything
#LaughItLoud😂
What are 3 words most used by students?
I don't know!😅
Comments
Post a Comment