The World's Paintbrush

#MyBigGoal

To do all of my work first and then have fun reading for the rest of the day. 





#Today'sImportantTalk 

CREATIVITY🎭



Creativity can be expressed in many different ways. The ways I'm most familiar with are art, music, drama, writing, and, speech. These are some of the most powerful tools I have, they help to both work against and with the world. Did you know knowledge is also a way of expressing yourself? 
Now enough about me, think about your talents. I want you to imagine yourself, imagine all the advantages you have as a person. Now imagine living in a war with unkind parents and limited resources. Would your talents help in such an environment? In any way. If it doesn't there's no problem it just means that you were made for the life you have. So don't lose what you have, keep the creative access you have to the world, and don't give up on it, ever.

#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: cooking

Cooking is a science, but as you can tell it's much more fun than your average chemistry class. I thought that my mom did not like to cook but she did with such joy. but actions speak louder than words right?  If you like to cook and are a book lover I recommend BOOKWORMS & JELLYBELLIES that suggests books, and recipes related to them.


#LaughItLoud😂    

Why was 6 afraid of 7?

Because 7 8 9

      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?