Musical Misfits

#MyBigGoal

To get my work and piano done so that I can play a board game or something with my family.


#Today'sImportantTalk

                                  MY RELATIONSHIP WITH INSTRUMENTS

A lot of my friends and family know that I can play the piano and that I also want to play
many more instruments, but, before any of you try to learn a musical instrument I have to tell you playing any instrument, from the ukulele to the ehru, it takes a lot of effort and a lot of hard work. I have cried at the piano, and not always with passion. Just saying, this is not a warning I am giving, all I'm telling you is that it's gonna take a lot of effort and focus, but to be able to love and make music, It is all worth it.
By the way, this applies to all hobbies and talents, not just music. Hope this information was useful and you now know about the goods and bads of music

#MyAdvice

 Today's Topic: Calligraphy


So for a few days, I'll be talking about my hobbies and how to do things and how not to. See, all of your hobbies might be like reading, dancing, and singing. Normal stuff, but mine, anything but. Moving on

Calligraphy is a writing style that uses thick and thin strokes. using a special pen you make upstrokes thin and light while downstrokes thick and dark. you can use any calligraphy pen but I use the Tombow fudendouke pen and it works wonderfully if you want, you can ask me to post some of my work.           

#LaughItLoud😂

what is the difference between a conductor and a teacher?

One minds the train and the other trains the mind.        

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?