Time for school!
#MyBigGoal
To finish everything I have to do for the day so that I can do whatever I want for the rest of the day.
#Today'sImportantTalk
COVID 19'S IGNORANCE
So today I'll be talking about something that kids usually don't talk about. Which is school but then again, what's normal anymore. So what I'm worried about is not what's happening in school but what will. You see it's the social distancing that is keeping the virus from spreading but when we go back we will be in close human contact again, and then the virus will start to spread again then back to home quarantine. Then we'll think it's over and the cycle will repeat. So this will keep going until the coronavirus goes extinct, which I expect will be in a long time. See this is not as simple as it seems I think that we should have a distance limit, my school already has an NTP [no touch policy] but I would advise you to email your school about this if possible and even if you can't, follow the rules yourself. If you have any more ideas email me and tell me what you got.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: Maggi
So the other day I was learning to make Maggi, I know it's junk but I just crave for it sometimes and if you're normal you might have cravings too so here's the recipe
- Take a pot and fill it with about 240 ml of water
- Take the amount of noodles fit for whomever you're making this for
- Add the masala one packet per noodle square
- Then let the water boil
- On boiling turn off the stove and put the Maggie on a plate
DONE
#LaughItLoud😂
What's green short and goes camping?
Comments
Post a Comment