Traffic Life
#MyBigGoal
Today I want to finish all my work as soon as possible so that I can finish the first season of "Stranger Things" on Netflix 📺
#Today'sImportantTalk
COVID 19'S IGNORANCE
PART2
So today I'm starting the second part of my 7 part series about, you guessed it the problems that the government hasn't seemed to have covered during this crisis. Today's topic is what physical workers do if they can't go outside?
Imagine yourself as a traffic policeman who works every day for about 6000rs a week you live a happy life in a nice rented apartment. But then the coronavirus pandemic struck, you're not allowed to go outside for any other reason than food and medication. How do you earn money if you can't go outside? Even if you were allowed to go outside there would be no traffic for you to control. How would you earn enough rent, how would you earn enough for food? now stop imagining and think how will any outdoor worker earn their money for food and rent or even phone bills. If anyone has any updates on this situation Email me about it.
#MyAdvice
TODAYS TOPIC: journaling
From what I've learned when you journal you need pictures and a lot of courage to write all your feelings secrets and observations in a book that can be opened by anyone and everyone. Two, you need a notebook not too big but not the small kind basically something you can carry everywhere. Then you personalize it make it truly yours, no other book should look like it. And then you start writing, really there's nothing more. Also, I found an awesome book called the Velocity of Being the cover is shown below.
#LaughItLoud😂
What's black, white and red all over
sunburned zebra!
EDITED: salary of policeman

Comments
Post a Comment