Modified Jeans?
#MyBigGoal
To have fun and chill all day.
#Today'sImportantTalk
GMOs: SHOULD WE WORRY🌽
The straight answer, there is none. GMOs are Genetically Modified Organisms. We usually modify foods, so that they are easier to access for our ever-growing population. Adding modifications in plants and crops is just adding on to the existing DNA to make the plant more sustainable. there is a good side and bad side to adding GMOs.Let me give you two examples. One way we're using them is by infusing our food with more nutrients like proteins and for people who have deficiencies it will also make produce healthier.
the other way GMOs are used is by making plants immune to pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides which might also cause cancer in humans. So it's a 50,50 decision for whether GMOs are safe or not.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: knots
recently when I was shuffling around my room I found some surprisingly strong rope in one of my drawers and I tried doing a knot I had learned a few years back. Today I am going to give you some instructions for some of the most basic knots I know, just look at the images below.
![]() |
| bowline knot |
![]() |
| Reef Knot |
![]() |
| sheet bend |
#LaughItLoud🤣
What cheese is made backward?
Edam
#QuickQuotes
"Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower."
-Steve Jobs



Comments
Post a Comment