In Our Dreams
#MyBigGoal
To chill out and have fun for the whole day
#Today'sImportantTalk
WHAT WE WANTED TO SEE👀
I think we all remember what our old life was like. Playing with our friends, just chilling at the park, and the most important of all... going outside. Recently I have realized that we used to take so much for granted. When I would go to the park with my friends a lot of my older ones would always just sit and stare at their phones and I didn't mind that because I got to play with them plenty at home. We all miss our old lives, in fact, I was going to middle school this year. I was going to be a normal girl with a good grades. I had the whole year planned out ahead of me. Then the coronavirus struck, it shattered everything we dreamt of in our plan of 2020. Yes, we are having adventures even now, though they might not be the most exciting in the world. It might even give us something to remember this time by. And might even make it more interesting. So when we go back to normal [if we go back to normal] remember this, every time you don't want to go outside, every time you get into a fight with a friend [specifically the part where you say I never want to see you again, think about now. Think about all the things we couldn't do. And hopefully, it will change you for the better.
#MyAdvice
This edition of my advice has been interrupted for a special announcement...
I have been hearing a lot of interesting stories from many people so if you or someone around you has an interesting story to share you can email me, just type the subject as 'My Story'. Thank you
#LaughItLoud🤣
Teacher: Did you know the bell had gone?
Student: I didn't take it ma'am
#QuickQuotes
"The eyes of all future generations are upon you. ..."
Comments
Post a Comment