A Retelling of the world
#MyBigGoal
To interact with all of my friends and family.
#Today'sImportantTalk
STORYTELLING📖
All of us have wonderful and amazing stories either fictional or real. And these stories should be shared with the rest of the world. This requires the skill of storytelling. I don't think that storytelling is something you should learn in an English class but that it should be taught as a way of self-expression because that is what it is. As you may have learned in the course of your lives telling a fictional and nonfictional story is very different. But grasping the attention and interest of the readers, viewers, or listeners is the same. Using interesting language and leaving some of the details out of the story so that the audience can fill in those gaps with their imagination. There's only one difficulty in telling nonfiction, everything you say has to be true but still be interesting that is the art of creative nonfiction.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: teaching
This segment is mostly for teachers who want to be the cool teacher in his or her students' lives but if you want to teach or are planning to homeschool your kid this could be helpful.
The teachers I've met in my nine years of education are mostly very polite and open-minded but some I like less, you see a lot of teachers like to follow the school syllabus and there is nothing wrong with that. But some teachers provide nothing but the information in textbooks which I think is useless since that information can be acquired by students without the help of their teachers. So I advise you to let the students add on their own knowledge to the topic even though you should still fact check them.
#LaughItLoud😂
Student: would you be angry for something I didn't do
Teacher: Of course not
Student: I didn't do my homework
Teacher:😡
Quick Quotes
"When beauty shines from within, there can be no denying it"
- Alek Wek
Comments
Post a Comment