Oobleck?!

#MyBigGoal

To have fun and chill all day long


#Today'sImportantTalk

NON-NEWTONIAN FLUIDS💧

Most of us are familiar with Newtonian fluids not by the name but maybe by how often we come across them, ever heard of water or milk, they're Newtonian fluids. Newtonian fluids are whatever fluid acts as a predictable fluid is a Newtonian fluid. Recently I conducted an experiment where I mixed cornstarch with water and made a non-newtonian fluid called oobleck which is solid under pressure but liquid when there's none. A trick I learned while making oobleck is slowly adding water to the cornstarch instead of dunking all of it. Have fun experimenting and keep discovering.




#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: birthdays

 I know that a lot of us are experiencing our birthdays cooped up in our homes without our friends. But I don't think that's the worst thing in the world. I haven't had an actual party for my birthday in years. yet I still know what a bummer it is to have not to have friends on your birthday. so I suggest that you conference call all your friends and family members and have a zoom party. [Just don't make too big a mess.]



#LaughItLoud🤣

Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher?
He couldn't control his pupils😋




#QuickQuotes

     "Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood"
-Marie Curie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?