Hmmm...
#MyBigGoal
to finish my school project and then enjoy some rest and relaxation
#Today'sImportantTalk
LOGIC PUZZLES
There are a lot of puzzling questions that test your logical thinking. But there is one specific puzzle that really questions everything I know. If I say "this statement is false." then is the statement true or false. Now you may say that the statement itself answers the question but think about it a little more, is it true that the statement is false if that statement is false that would make the statement true. But then the statement itself says that it is false. I don't know how to figure this out but if you can that's amazing. feel free to email me the answer if you want to but don't shy away ask this question to people around you [or in a video call] and you can tell me their answers too.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: rest
A lot of my friends are getting busier and busier day by day. And I am happy for them and if you are also finding things to do it can get pretty busy and stressful. So my advice to you today is that it is okay to rest and take a break
#LaughItLoud🤣
Where do ants eat?
At a restaur-ant!
#QuickQuotes
"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
-Maya Angelou

Comments
Post a Comment