Spinners to Cubes

#MyBigGoal

To finish my piano practice and then wish my friend a happy birthday.


#Today'sImportantTalk

FIDGETING🎈

We all know that we're stuck at home with nothing to do but we've figured something out if you haven't check out one of my previous posts for things to do. that's a different topic though. in between each activity we all need something to do and that and that is usually fidgeting. though it is fun and can stimulate creativity I do not recommend it. It can often distract you from achieving your goals and stop you from doing your duties. if I were you I would spend my extra time reading creating and revising everything I have to do for the day. but remember it is okay to fidget just don't do it too often.   



#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: relaxation

most of us are usually stressed and tired and it's okay to be so but you still have to be careful and maintain your mental health so take some time out of your day to do nothing. don't come in contact with screens and definitely don't give this time up for any other job 'cause this activity is just as important as anything else.


#LaughItLoud😂

Where do slow tomatoes end up?
Ketchup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?