Faulty Decisions? You're In The Right Place
#MyBigGoal
To have fun with my mom because it's MOTHER'S DAY
#Today'sImportantTalk
CHATTING💬
Dear Readers,
I know it's been hard for a lot of us these days whether you are a kid or adult we all feel scared or alone in these weird times. So a lot of us have moved on to video calls chatting and texting. But there is one major problem, internet connection. If there is no internet connection there is no call, no text, no email, or any other online communication. And we can't send snail mail for we will be endangering the receiver of contamination especially because the coronavirus can survive over two days on paper. there is one trick I use and it's a win-win [for me-me]. So what I do is I go to the strongest wifi point in my house and instruct my friend or whoever I'm talking to go to their strongest wifi point as well. In my house, the strongest point is also the coziest spot that might not be the case in all homes but this also lets me hog the couch. I'm sorry if you can't do that but this is the farthest I can go without putting you in danger.
I know it's been hard for a lot of us these days whether you are a kid or adult we all feel scared or alone in these weird times. So a lot of us have moved on to video calls chatting and texting. But there is one major problem, internet connection. If there is no internet connection there is no call, no text, no email, or any other online communication. And we can't send snail mail for we will be endangering the receiver of contamination especially because the coronavirus can survive over two days on paper. there is one trick I use and it's a win-win [for me-me]. So what I do is I go to the strongest wifi point in my house and instruct my friend or whoever I'm talking to go to their strongest wifi point as well. In my house, the strongest point is also the coziest spot that might not be the case in all homes but this also lets me hog the couch. I'm sorry if you can't do that but this is the farthest I can go without putting you in danger.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: feeling good
Nowadays we have to be cautious about the decisions we make. I've mentioned this before but a clear space is the key to a clear mind, which I think is crucial for thinking sensibly. When you think, you need nothing else on your mind otherwise you often fall prey to a trick your mind plays on you like the swimmer's body illusion which means you think something or someone is successful because they work hard but in actuality, they are born with it or have success prior to the new one. if you want to know more you can read the book "The Art of Thinking Clearly" for more information.
#LaughItLoud😂
Teacher: Why can't you answer any questions in class
Student: If I could there would be no point of me being here
Teacher: 💭 these students😡
Quick Quotes
"Adventure is worthwhile in itself"
-Amelia Earhart

Comments
Post a Comment