"Summer's Here!!" It used to mean something

#MyBigGoal

To get my assignments done so that I can spend the rest of the day having fun.



#Today'sImportantTalk

 SUMMER!!!🌞


Okay, I have officially ended my series about the coronavirus. Now before you scream, " that was not seven parts!!😡"  let me just tell you I was going to write another article when I realized I covered all the important stuff. So today I'll be talking about vacation specifically summer vacation. Which used to mean something. Now it's just quarantine without the virtual school. Right now I'm supposed to be in Myanmar with my family but am stuck here at home, super fun, right?  The only things I can do are read, run around the house, watch TV and help mom cook. Which may seem like a lot, but you can easily fit all of that into a day and still can have a few hours left to get bored. At first, I thought this would all be one big holiday. Then I realized, it's torture. In one of my earlier posts, I have mentioned a list of things that you can do during this dire time. So I hope you're not suffering as much as I am.




#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: Anger Issues

Staying cooped up in our homes can be stressful and enraging and since you can't go for a walk to calm yourself down, my advice to you is not "don't be angry" but to set aside all the time you want and let it all out. Don't be shy, shout, scream do whatever you want, just let it all fade away. All the anger and negativity should disappear.


#LaughItLoud😂


What do you get when you cross a cow with a clairvoyant? 

A message from the udder side😆      

            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?