Today
#MyBigGoal
To just chill and have fun today.
#Today'sImportantTalk
MY DAY 😒
I know, I know you're not amused. You're used to me typing out interesting and useful topics but this is what I planned for today. I guess I didn't know how unfit it is for this blog. So moving on, I woke up at about 9 'o'clock and had toast with eggs for breakfast. After that, I was left alone at home 'cause my dad went out shopping at the supermarket and my mom went to buy vegetables 👜. Bored, I took my JENGA and started a domino alarm system, so if anyone opened the door a bell under my desk would ring. Nothing really needed, I just did it for fun, then I made a failed never-ending domino. That's when my mom told me to stop and spend some time on my Hindi which I did. after that I ate lunch and then I wrote my blog.
If any of you want more on how I spend my day Email me about it.
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: friends
I know a lot of people but not a lot as friends mostly allies. Like if I were ever to run for president they would at least consider voting for me. But friends, they're a whole different story. Friends are people who you'd trust no matter what happens. They are the people who don't mind you keeping secrets but you'll tell them whatever's on your mind anyway. they're the people who you'll talk to when you wouldn't want to consult your parents. I may not have a lot of friends but the ones I do have, well, I'd trust them with my life. I hope you have friends like mine, people who'd care about you even if you're a total jerk sometimes. If you don't, just wait he or she will come sometime, someday.
#LaughItLoud😂
What's a robot's favorite dance move
The Human😅
Comments
Post a Comment