Lip smacking, smile cracking food!!

#Announcements

  1. Saturday is now a holiday for my blog due to the fact it is the busiest day of my week.
  2. I'm going to try to add a theme for each and every post I have, starting with food


#MyBigGoal

To make amazing soup for my mom and dad.



#Today'sImportantTalk

 FOOD🍲!!!!


As a kid, I did not like eating food. Not just the disgusting stuff either I hated eating anything but snacks and junk. yet soon enough as I traveled across India and Asia I realized that I can't always get what I want to eat. So my tastebuds started to evolve and soon enough I was a foodie. Now I can eat anything I even changed my eating habits to be a non-vegetarian so that I could eat according to the place I'm in. I have changed a lot based on what I will eat and what I won't. and I hope that you will go through that change too and be a catholic eater without a fuss.


#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: the best way to knead dough

So as we all know we are all stuck at home and most products at your local store will be out of stock because everyone will be rushing to get the best food so here is a very effective method of kneading your bread. 
  1. Make a fold lengthwise
  2. push the dough away from yourself but not too much or it will lose its elasticity
  3. Repeat 3 times and then turn the dough 
  4. Repeat the whole process for about ten minutes to get the softest bread of the best quality.     

#LaughItLoud😂


What did the vinaigrette say to the fridge?

close the door I'm dressing  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?