We need attention - Kids
#MyBigGoal
To have a fun problem-free day with my mom and dad
#Today'sImportantTalk
COVID 19'S IGNORANCE
Before we start I'd just like to say that I am not saying that the Government is not doing their job it's just that they could have considered the bigger picture.
Today I am starting a new series called "COVID 19'S IGNORANCE" 'cause there is so much that people haven't considered when they announced the lockdown. For today I'll be talking about the problems kids and disabled people have to face because the government overlooked these people who are, to me, just as important as anyone else. What do kids do now that they can't go outside to exercise and play? What do disabled people who cannot go to the doctor, for the hospital is where they are more likely to get the virus rather than on the street? Finding the answers to questions like these will be difficult but nevertheless, I will try my best to understand why these people have not been considered in times of crisis. For the people who agree with me, it would be wonderful if you could help me with these answers.
Today I am starting a new series called "COVID 19'S IGNORANCE" 'cause there is so much that people haven't considered when they announced the lockdown. For today I'll be talking about the problems kids and disabled people have to face because the government overlooked these people who are, to me, just as important as anyone else. What do kids do now that they can't go outside to exercise and play? What do disabled people who cannot go to the doctor, for the hospital is where they are more likely to get the virus rather than on the street? Finding the answers to questions like these will be difficult but nevertheless, I will try my best to understand why these people have not been considered in times of crisis. For the people who agree with me, it would be wonderful if you could help me with these answers.
#MyAdvice
Today's "My Advice" has been interrupted for a special announcement

Comments
Post a Comment