Second birthday?!
#MyBigGoal
To have fun with my dad on his birthday, again!!!
#TodaysImportantTalk
How Dumb The New Godzilla Movie Is
First of all, let's start from the weird ending, I mean why does Godzilla sound like an alarm, think about its like those fire alarms in school. Moving backward, Maddie is so strange, who looks back to see Godzilla and smiles, I'd scream and run, who cares if he is on our side he might step on me. Then the moth scene. Why would a moth want to fight a dragon, how can a moth fight a dragon?! Then, how can a temple older than the Egyptians themselves be built at the bottom of the ocean, it's difficult for us now to explore the ocean at those depths never mind build something down there. Anyway, before I rant on and on about GODZILLA, THE KING OF MONSTERS's exploits, I don't want to spoil too much about it for the people who haven't watched it yet, but seriously, other than a few [100] questionable acts, the movie is actually good you can see the trailer here
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC: How to make your parents happy.
This is mostly for people stuck at home with there parents but anyone can use this recipe. It only takes 5 minutes....... Ladies and gentlemen chai!!
- Take a pan and fill it with water
- Put the pan on a simmered stove and add tea [here you can add any amount of spices but I like to add ginger powder & freshly ground pepper]
- Turn up the heat until the water boils
- When the water boils add milk and a dash of pepper
- Leave the milk to boil while you put jaggery into cups
- when the milk boils turn off the stove and pour the chai into the cups using a strainer and mix well
Comments
Post a Comment