Seriously Disney!!
#Today'sImportantTalk
A LOT OF CRITICISM
Spoiler Alert!
We are all reading books and enjoying movies these days. But not all of these are good. A lot of you might have heard of the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer. It is a wonderful series loved and respected by people across the world. And Disney has let us down with the movie made after the book, they have changed everything from how the characters are supposed to look to the whole storyline itself. I would like to start with the fact that there is no mention of the Aculos in the first book (on which the movie is based) which changes what the whole story is about. A key point, the name Opal Koboi doesn't come in till about the third book which means it can't be possible that she is the one that kidnapped Artemis Fowl Sr., especially because In the second book they found Artemis's dad in Russia being held captive by some mean people. Talking of Artemis sr., I need to acknowledge that he is missing his key feature. His bright blue eyes, it is one of the many traits that he shared with his son but, he didn't look like how they described him in the book at all. He was supposed to look a lot like his son. Next up, the fact that Artemis knows Butler's name is just ignorance. Butler only mentioned his name to Artemis in the fourth book which is certainly not what this movie is based on. The next error I would like to share is just sad. In the movie, they referred to the Fowl Star, the ship owned by the family as the Owl star, which is a huge mistake! Now I would like to move on to the description of Domovoi and Juliet butler. Domovoi, (who's name is not supposed to be known) is supposed to be a tall European man with a smooth bald head and deep blue eyes. Instead, in the movie, Butler is displayed as a black man (please acknowledge that I do not support racism) with sharp blue eyes and white hair, while Juliet Butler's sister is blonde about 21 years of age and has a slight resemblance to Butler according to the book. If you would like to know more about Artemis Fowl and the rest of the series you can check out the Lep Archives website
Disney, I truly respect you but you could do better!
Disney, I truly respect you but you could do better!
#MyAdvice
TODAY'S TOPIC:
Everybody makes mistakes sometimes some are too much to bear. If you need to vent your anger and rage you can choose a medium and talk about it in a way that soothes you, like I did today.
#LaughItLoud🤣
Why was the cheetah bad at hide and seek?
Because she was always spotted!🐆
#QuickQuotes
"Never be afraid to be a poppy in a field of daffodils"

Comments
Post a Comment