TheInternet.com

#Today'sImportantTalk

THE INTERNET

I recently listened to an episode of a podcast I know called Supernatural and in their episode called Besa Mafia I learnt that the internet can be a terrifying place. But later realized that the internet is a wonderful place at the same time. The internet is where we do our research for school (which we also do on the internet now), the place we find videos on stuff like DIY's and hacks. The internet is both good and bad. In fact, the internet is also where I am typing this blog post. But to truly enjoy this virtual wonder, you need to follow certain rules to make sure you are safe. Here's a list.
  • Do not engage work in insecure websites (in Google Chrome you can see if a website is secure or not) Otherwise the site you are on could come crashing down
  • Try to stay on sites you are familiar with. If you need to see a website you know little about, tell somebody who can figure out a problem that specific website could cause the problem.
  • make sure you keep secure passwords so it would be difficult  for people to hack into your accounts
  • No matter what you do, do not give your password to someone you don't trust




#MyAdvice

TODAY'S TOPIC: staying safe

We can all stay safe on the internet if we follow the rules I mentioned above, but staying safe from the coronavirus is a little more complicated. There is one question that everyone has. Do you use water and soap or sanitizer? Well, I would recommend soap and water because you can keep it on your hands for a longer time to kill the virus more effectively. But when you are outside using sanitizer is a must.




#LaughItLoud🤣

Why did the bicycle fall apart?
It was two tired!



#QuickQuotes

"There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?