Today'sImportantTalk

Dogs

Ever heard of man's best friend.

Dogs one of the first domesticated animals has come a long way from the jungles. In fact, today there are dog breeds specially bred for city life. I've recently been obsessed with finding dog breed that is suitable for my life here in India. There are not a lot of dogs that can survive the Indian heat. For, all the people out there planning to get a dog I need to warn you unless you live in cold places like Finland though the huskie is a popular breed you will put your dog in danger of suffocating from the heat since they are bred for the cold. If you are living in India I have listed a few dog breeds suitable for Apartments below.

  • Indian spitz
  • beagle
  • Cavalier King charles Spaniel
  • Dacshund


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Back

Modified Jeans?

Is the situation confusing?